Etisalat Re-Assures on Enhanced Customer Care Service at Customer Forum Lagos
Nigeria’s most innovative and fastest growing telecommunications company, Etisalat has reassured Nigerians of its commitment to enhancing customer experience on its network through constant engagement with its customers. According to the mobile phone operator, this is in line with its brand promise communicated at the beginning of its operation in 2008 to continuously demonstrate its leadership as a customer-focused company.
Speaking at the just concluded Lagos edition of the Etisalat Customer Forum, held at Oriental Hotel Lagos, Director Customer Care, Etisalat Nigeria, Plato Syrimis said that the forum is part of the company’s commitment to deliver world-class telecommunications services to its growing subscribers and also engage them through one-on-one interactions, while receiving undiluted feedback from them on how to improve the quality of products and services they offer their customers.
“At Etisalat Nigeria, our world revolves around our esteemed customers and one of our ultimate goals is to keep them smiling always. Etisalat is a network that calls its customers a friend and treats them like family. This forum is a strategy deliberately designed to improve the quality of customer service available to our customers and create an avenue for direct customer feedback on several points about the services of our network,” he said.
Speaking at the Forum, one of the customers, Bramwell Umunnakwe, described Etisalat as “a young brand that is providing something big in the telecommunication industry”. His words: “Etisalat Nigeria is very young, but they are doing something bigger than their age in the country and I really cannot compare them with other networks that have been in existence before they came. I enjoy their service which is why I moved members of my family to their network. However, my advice to them is to continue to improve our communication experience,” he said.
- Etisalat Launches Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt Promo for SMEs (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Launches GEM Loyalty Program for High Value Customers … Celebrates 5th Anniversary (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat, AAF Showcase Lagos Photo Festival at Exclusive Preview (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Pictures From Etisalat High Value Loyalty Scheme and 5th Year Anniversary (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Partners EDC for 2013 Global Entrepreneurship Week (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Advocates Standardization at 2013 CTO Forum (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- See Pictures from the LagosPhoto/Etisalat Amateur Photography Competition Prize Presentation (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Rewards Subscribers for Using Easy Wallet (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Supports Safety, Health and Environment Conference (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 29, 2013, in Mobile & Telecoms and tagged Customer service, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Etisalat, Etisalat Nigeria, Lagos, Nigeria, Nigerians, Telecommunication. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.