Etisalat Launches Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt Promo for SMEs
As part of efforts to support Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria realise their business ideas, Nigeria’s most innovative telecommunications company, Etisalat has launched an innovative scheme tagged Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt.
Speaking on the promo, Director, Business Segment, Etisalat Nigeria, Lucas Dada, said the Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt will go a long way to help young entrepreneurs who possess fantastic business ideas but lack the capital to pursue their dreams.
“Easybusiness Millionaires Hunt is designed to reward Nigerian SMEs with the most viable business ideas with fantastic gift items such as business grants worth N20m, free training courses on entrepreneurial management and advisory services from the esteemed Enterprise Development Centre of the Pan Atlantic University, office equipment and smartphones to kick off their business in the right direction,” he said.
He expressed the belief that the promo would prove beneficial to SME owners across the country. Dada explained that “although the Top 10 winners with the best business ideas will be rewarded with N2 million each, there are also other prizes to be won which include free business trainings at the Enterprise Development Centre of the Pan Atlantic University for the top 50 winners, in addition to getting office equipment to help them start up their business and over 200 Smartphone’s to be won on a daily basis throughout the promo duration.”
He further explained that interested customers are required to text YES to 5885 from their Easybusiness lines to opt-in for the competition. After this, he said, an SMS would be sent to them indicating a unique code and a URL where their business ideas should be forwarded to. Easybusiness customers can also enter a daily draw to win smartphones by texting WIN to 30555. The offer is open to new and existing Easybusiness customers only, but customers on other plans can migrate to easybusiness by loading N1000 and dialing *246*1#.
Winners of smartphones have already emerged in the daily draw and have been presented with their prizes. Some of the winners include Mr. Nosa Austine, Haruna Mohammed and Jonathan Bata, all Easybusiness subscribers. The Easybusiness millionaire hunt promo will run from September 23 to December 31, 2013.
- Etisalat Rewards Subscribers for Using Easy Wallet (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Launches GEM Loyalty Program for High Value Customers … Celebrates 5th Anniversary (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Gennii Games, Efiwe Mobile Application Emerge Winners of Etisalat Pan-African Prize for Innovation (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- See Pictures from the LagosPhoto/Etisalat Amateur Photography Competition Prize Presentation (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Nigeria Set to Sponsor ITU Telecoms World 2013 in Bangkok (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Pictures From Etisalat High Value Loyalty Scheme and 5th Year Anniversary (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Pics and Story from Etisalat Sponsored 2013 African Patrons Cup Polo Tournament (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat, AAF Showcase Lagos Photo Festival at Exclusive Preview (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Advocates Standardization at 2013 CTO Forum (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Supports Safety, Health and Environment Conference (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 25, 2013, in Mobile & Telecoms and tagged Business, Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Etisalat, Etisalat Nigeria, Nigeria, Telephone company. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.