Pics and Story from Etisalat Sponsored 2013 African Patrons Cup Polo Tournament
Nigeria‘s most innovative telecommunications company, Etisalat has applauded all teams that competed in the just concluded 2013 African Patron’s Cup Polo Tournament, which held at the Fifth Chukker Polo and Country Club in Kaduna State and saw Fifth Chukker Polo and Country Club emerge as winners.
Speaking at the grand finale of the 2013 tournament, Director, Government and Regulatory Affairs, Etisalat Nigeria, Ibrahim Dikko noted that Etisalat was a major sponsor of this years’ game because of the interest Nigerians have shown in the game of Kings. “We decided to partner with the organizers of the event for the 2nd of our sports development policy. Etisalat is involved in a number of events as part of our corporate social responsibility as part of giving back to the people of Nigeria while encouraging sports in the country” year running as part
- Etisalat Advocates Standardization at 2013 CTO Forum (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Supports Down Syndrome Foundation of Nigeria (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat showcasing World Press Photo’ VIP Preview Exhibition (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Unveils Judging Panel for 2013 Pan-African Prize for Innovation Award (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Hosts Market Access in Port Harcourt (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Empowers, Thrills Federal Polytechnic Anambra Students at Cliqfest (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat, Kelechi Amadi-Obi, International Photographers at LagosPhoto FundRaiser 2013 (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
Posted on October 30, 2013, in Mobile & Telecoms and tagged Africa, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Etisalat Nigeria, Government, Kaduna State, Nigeria, Nigerians, Regulatory Affairs, Telephone company. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.