COURTESY VISIT BY OFFICIALS OF GOVERNOR’S CUP TO ETISALAT
OFFICIALS OF GOVERNOR’S CUP PAY COURTESY VISIT TO ETISALAT
Officials and Players of the ongoing 13th Lagos Governor’s Cup on Monday, October 21st paid a courtesy visit to Etisalat at the company’s office in Mulliner towers, Ikoyi. The delegation led by Tournament Director, Prince Wale Oladunjoye was received by the Chief Commercial Officer of Etisalat Mr. Matthew Wilsher along side the Director, Brands and Communication, Mr. Enitan Denloye and Head, Events and Sponsorship, Ms. Modupe Thani.
During the visit, Mr. Oladunjoye thanked the organization for lending its support to the tournament for the fifth time running. He also said that it is partnerships like this that has kept the competition going.
In his response, Mr. Willsher said the company was glad to be a part of one of the longest running sports competition in the state. He commended the organizers for the initiative of promoting the game of tennis as it is recognizing and developing talents from across the world.
- Etisalat showcasing World Press Photo’ VIP Preview Exhibition (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Supports Down Syndrome Foundation of Nigeria (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Hosts Market Access in Port Harcourt (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Unveils Judging Panel for 2013 Pan-African Prize for Innovation Award (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Trader Wins Mercedes Benz G Wagon in Etisalat FC Barcelona Promo (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Trader Wins Mercedes Benz G Wagon in Etisalat FC Barcelona Promo…As 2013 edition of the promo comes to an end (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
- Etisalat Empowers, Thrills Federal Polytechnic Anambra Students at Cliqfest (emerchantng.wordpress.com)
Posted on October 21, 2013, in Mobile & Telecoms, Uncategorized and tagged Competition, Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Etisalat, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria, Telephone company, United Arab Emirates. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.